Worthy Single Malt Whisky for the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps
10 Year old, 43% Alcohol/volume, 750ml
Special Edition for the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps.
For each bottle of Worthy sold, $5 will go to the Armoured Branch Trust of the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps Association (Cavalry) to support the objectives of the Trust which are:
- Preservation of the Corps heritage, notably the historic collection named in Worthy's honour;
- Fostering and supporting the well-being of the regiment and the RCAC School, and;
- Maintaining the grave site of MGen and Mrs. F.F. Worthington at Camp Borden.
MGen F.F. Worthington
- First commandant of the Canadian Tank School (later renamed as the Corps School) 1936-1940
- Drafted and implemented the plan to create the Canadian Armoured Corps, 13 August 1940
- Commander 1st Canadian Army Tank Brigade, 1941
- Commander 4th Canadian Armoured Division, 1942-1944
- First and longest serving Colonel Commandant of the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps
His nickname, "Worthy," became the motto of the Corps that he founded.
MGen F.F. Worthington
- Premier commandant de l'École canadianne de chars (rebaptisé plus tard École du Corps blindé) 1936-1940
- Élaboration et mise en oeuvre du plan du création du Corps blindé canadien, 13 août 1940
- Commandant de la 1re Brigade blindée d l'Armée canadienne, 1941
- Commandant de la 4e Division blindée canadienne, 1942-1944
- Premier colonel commandant du Corps blindé royal canadien et celui qi a occupé ce poste le plus longtemps, 1948-1967
Son surnom de "Worthy" est devenu la devise du Corps qu'il a fondé.
Excellent quality with a great taste. Shared it with my friends and they all loved it.
One of the finest product on the actual marquet for thia type of hard liquor.
very smooth taste
As I am not a whisky drinker, I can not comment on the drink. I mainly bought the product (Worthy Single Malt Whisky for the Royal Canadian Armoured Corps) as a keepsake and collectable as I am a member of the Canadian Forces, Royal Canadian Armoured Corps.
Smooooooth. Sip slowly. Enjoy
Very smooth, excellent taste and finish.
Very nice still enjoying it. This is the 2nd bottle of your 10 year old I have purchased
This whisky is of excellent quality for the price. I immediately ordered a second bottle.